Monday, April 18, 2005

IM TIRED.

I DECLARE THAT JANINE TEO BEIXUAN IS OFFICIALLY SICK. errrs, sick of what...?

Woah, I just use the most disgusting word on earth. Eeks. Wasted the whole day in Bishan Stadium today. Waited for three hours for the damn event, 4x400m. And Tay announced at 5.30pm that it was cancelled and it was straight finals for the Secondary Three pupils as two classes didn't participate! So much for getting all phreaked out and breaking into cold sweats, worrying about the results of the damn event.

Sui Hui rocks my stinky pair of socks! She broke the 3000m record! Her timing was 11:57:?? minutes! WOAH. That for 3000m! I cannot even do 2.4km under 12minutes now! DANG! Tomorrow's the 2.4km run for napfa! PHREAK. I'm neither mentally nor physically prepared. Sighs.

Today was a rather boring day. I was really sleepy during classes and took the slightest opportunity to catch some sleep in between classes. Pang Lao Shi was a rock today. Why? Because she took leave! Heh. I love teachers who take leave.

<3,
Janine.

4/18/2005 09:54:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com